The people that brought you "The Dark Duo" and "Stickman: It's a stickmans world. Your just living in it." have now become smart enough to create a Studio! What a bunch of Bone Heads...

Friday, October 15, 2004

"I wouldn't dream of it Meatbag..."

WOOHOO!!! VG GAMES RULE!!!!

I would like to mention, If you ever have the privlidge of playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic that you should be EVIL! You get better stuff, and IT's funner.I've gotten fairly far in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and would like to mention that I hate, absoloutly hate!!!! the ocean. You spend ten minutes crossing it. Sucks man...

I've also finished two CD's of my collection. Disk 1: December Songs, and Disk 4: 1000 Words. Strange that I did Disk 1 and Disk 4...not Disk 2. See, I have it all planned out, but I really only had two CD's. So I picked the Rock and New Age one...plus Disk 4 got Jpop on it! I also have a shiney new fountain. It's got four pillars with candles on it...Pretty Snazzy Really...Maybe I'll get a picture of it. I need to start posting some pics...

Site update :: Um...none...*walks into corner and hides*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home