The people that brought you "The Dark Duo" and "Stickman: It's a stickmans world. Your just living in it." have now become smart enough to create a Studio! What a bunch of Bone Heads...

Friday, October 22, 2004

Fuhgeddaboudit!

Due too a lack of l33tness, this post will be compleatled later this evening. I would like to point out that I got three hours of sleep last night. Three miserable hours. From 5 to 8. I do not know what caused this lack of drowsiness, only that it sucked worse the dirt. Another thing I would like to point out is I almost threw up this morning and I'm in a really grumpy mood so watch yourself...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to be here boneheadstudios.blogspot.com admin found your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

February 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home