The people that brought you "The Dark Duo" and "Stickman: It's a stickmans world. Your just living in it." have now become smart enough to create a Studio! What a bunch of Bone Heads...

Friday, September 24, 2004

The Shiney L33tness

OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND IT IS GOOD!

Well I started school yesterday. *Woop-de-friggen-doo* Sooooooo yeah. Anyhow, I made a deal with my brother and I got to borrow...THE ALMIGHT KNIGHTS OF THE REPUBLIC! Under the conditions that I never say KOTOR in his presence...ever...again.

It's worth it. I've played Dark Forces, and Jedi Knights, and all the other first person shooter games that have something to do with Star Wars...okay, almost all of em XD Okay, so only half, but I know for certain all of them are the same layout. This one is compleatly diffrent. You have like...unlimited ammo, but you actually plan out how your going to attack! You got to talk to people, and depending on your answers or questions IT'll move you closer to the light or dark side. And even your apperance changes due to it! Sw33t no? You can't button mash in this game, unlike the other ones, you actually have to use strategy!

Anyhow, that said, It's a great game. But even a great game can go wrong on a crappy computer. I think my dads barely makes the requirements XD My video card SUCKS and I think even though my moms would work, she has no sound. The best would be my brothers...but that said, It's my brothers XD

To continue later, I went to a marching band practice with my brother and his wife. It was pretty good. And I finally figured out the name of the song I wanted to share with Kip! It's like...The Hall of the Mountain King. Good song XD Anyhow, that's it for now, from here in my hometown of Lake Woebegon Minnasota! (snigger) Heck no! Nite all! Your fired! AHAHAHA! And no. I don't live ion Minnasota. Jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home